SB Flora Activ 30 Capsules
Uncomfortable symptoms below the belt? SB Floractiv provides symptomatic relief of antibiotic-associated diarrhoea, traveller’s diarrhoea and candidiasis (thrush).
- The active ingredient contained in this product has not been shown to be contraindicated during pregnancy or lactation.
- S. boulardii has been clinically trialled in infants and children without any serious side effects reported.
- Although S. boulardii is a non-pathogenic organism, there is some concern that immunocompromised or critically ill patients taking S. boulardii may have an increased risk for fungaemia.
- Patients with long-term dysbiosis may need to start at a lower dose.
- Patients with true (IgE-mediated) yeast allergy may be allergic to products containing S. boulardii.
- Since S. boulardii is a yeast, antifungal medications/herbal supplements may decrease its effectiveness. Take 2 hours before or 4-6 hours after antifungals.