Metagenics Fibroplex Plus Magnesium Powder
What Is Metagenics Fibroplex Plus Magnesium Powder
It is a bioavailable magnesium powder supplement and comes in plastic containers in several sizes and flavors.
Fibroplex Plus for kids 120g
Fibroplex Plus Raspberry 210 g and 420g
Fibroplex Plus lemon lime 210 g and 420 g
Fibroplex Plus Orange 210 g and 420 g
Fibroplex Plus Tropical 210 g and 420 g
It is manufactured by one of Australia’s leading health supplement company’s Metagenics who have a sister company is USA.
Fibroplex is best stored below 30 degrees Celsius with the lid kept on.
What does Fibroplex do?
- Fibroplex Plus may assist the symptoms of muscular pain.
- Magnesium is involved in the production of ATP in the mitochrondria to support energy production.
- A daily dose of 600 mg of magnesium has been shown to assist in the management and symptomatic relief of fibromyalgia,
- It may decrease symptoms such as pain and tenderness, cramps and spasm relief
- It can assist in Muscle relaxation.
- Fibroplex may help reduce Migraines by helping regulate cerebral blood flow and reduce pain with in your nervous system.
Magnesium can greatly reduce the inflammation in your body and Fibroplex plus is a magnesium amino acid chelate with an equivalent of 300 mg of bio available magnesium in its formula.
Whether you are strength training or aerobic training, magnesium is important for post-workout recovery and fibroplex has been successfully used by hundreds of my clients for this outcome
After all, it is the 4th most abundant mineral found in the body. So when fibro plex restores your magnesium levels it may help protect against inflammation and greatly increase recovery from strenuous activity.
It is important to understand that magnesium is known to regulate muscle and nerve tones within the body and plays an important role in muscle contractions.
Therefore, an ample amount of fibroplex is recommended for optimal functioning and performance.
Watch this short video to learn about all the powdered magnesium’s from metgagenics
Who ca benefit from taking Fibroplex Plus?
People who suffer from:
- Headaches, including tension headaches
- Period pain
- Anxiety and nervousness
- Restless legs
- Mood swings
- Premenstrual tension
- Cardiovascular issues
- Bone density problems
What Ingredients Are in Metagenics Fibropplex Magnesium
Each 7-g dose contains
- Magnesium amino acid chelate 3.0 g
- Taurine 600mg
- Glutamine 500 mg
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 300 mg
- Calcium hydrogen phosphate 269 mg
- Potassium phosphate – monobasic 182 mg
- Acetyl levocarnitine hydrochloride 118 mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6 50 mg
- Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 50 mg
- Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1) 30 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.9 mg
- Chromium nicotinate 250 ug
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) 150 ug
- Selenomethionine 62.5 ug
Other Excipient Ingredients are:
- Malic acid, citric acid – anhydrous
- , flavors (nature identical raspberry and strawberry),
- silica – colloidal anhydrous, Beta vulgaris root powder and steviol glycosides.
All Fibroplex Plus flavors are free from fructose and suitable for people who are fructose sensitive.
Free from dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, soy protein and salt. Free from artificial colors, flavors and preservatives. Sweetened with steviol glycosides.
How do I take Metagenics Fibroplex Powder Magnesium?
Fibroplex is best taken in 200 ml of room temperature filtered water.
But can be stirred into other liquids such as fruit juice.
Take twice daily morning and evening.
Always use a dry spoon to remove the powder.
Always read the label and take as directed by your practitioner
Are there side effects to Taking Fibroplex Plus?
Fibroplex contains pyridoxine hydrochloride which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses.
A daily dose of 150 μg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Keeping within the recommended dose and taking a break from using Fibroplex plus should avoid these issues.
Call Bernie now on 0414842572 to obtain your Fibroplex magnesium powder