- Australia is 2nd in the world for taking antidepressant medication.
- Antidepressant prescriptions have double in the past decade.
- Depression is very common and frequently undiagnosed
- It decreases your interests and pleasures
- It diminishes your ability to think and focus
- The courses of depression are multifactorial
- You can experience insomnia or hypersomnia daily
- You are often fatigued, tired and have no energy
- You feel agitated, restless and irritable
- You have low libido
These are just some of the symptoms you may experience when feeling depressed.
If you feel you may depressed take the mood and depression questionnaire and let us access your optimal way for treating this debilitating condition.